Expert facilitator and moderator on business, corporate and institutional events, in presence or online: roundtables, debates and panels. To enable decision-makers and organizations to promote their projects and vision, and thus benefit as many people as possible.
Preparing Guests Speakers and Panelists
Creating the red thread in the choice of topics to enhance the main theme
Coordinating all key messages
Collecting and adapting speakers’ biographies
Writing interview protocols to panelists
Writing the panel summaries (reports)
Managing relationships with VIP sponsors
I bring a unique coloring to the event, I enrich knowledge and I prepare the public to welcome the different messages. The Master of Ceremony guarantees the smooth running of the event and the cohesion of the group throughout the event.
Creating a space of discovery and learning in which lies creation, curiosity, the joy of discovery and inspiration, it is all the intention that drives me when I create conferences for you. They can be subject-centered or animated with recreational workshops that stimulate your senses, construct and deconstruct the meaning of the theme to better capture the essence of the project. The conference is a time of conviviality and sharing as well as individual and collective reflection. Beyond the subject, I invite you to contact me to imagine together the approach and experience you want to give your collaborators.
An example: “To transmit to the Wise Apprentices” Conference
- Facilitators, trainers, HR, Decision makers
- Creating a learning experience through an immersive journey: posture, expression, individual and collective dynamics (TRIBE’S Method)
- Understanding how adults learn
- Being aware of personal commitment at the service of a group’s dynamic
- Life and Transformation Journey: reconnecting to our roots, to our unique individual style to impact
- Agreeing to learn from the “Old”: legacy of inspiring figures (anchored vision)
- Create your “footprint” and dare to impact your environment
- Format: 60 minutes
- Number of participants: between 30 and 50